Watermelon Agua Fresca is a refreshing summer drink you can make with just 4 ingredients- watermelon, lime, sugar and water! This beverage is all you need to beat the heat and it’s a fantastic way to keep yourself hydrated. You can make this drink with other varieties of fresh fruit, including strawberries, mango, grapes, kiwi and pineapple. So give it a try , it’s a great alternative to juices and soda!
Watermelon Agua Fresca
- 3 cups Watermelon (cubed)
- 2 cups Water (chilled)
- 2 tbsp Sugar/ Stevia/ Honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Optional garnishes - sugar, mint and watermelon or lime wedges.
- Place the watermelon, lime juice, sugar and water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Dip the rims of the glasses in water/ lime juice and then onto a plate of sugar. Pour the drink into the glasses with lots of ice cubes and serve.