- 1-2 packs of Lady fingers/ Sponge fingers
- 225 ml Heavy cream
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Strong coffee
- 2 tbsp Amaretto/ Brandy/ Dark rum
- Unsweetened cocoa powder/ grated chocolate
- Whip the heavy cream along with sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Add in mascarpone and amaretto and continue to whip the mixture.
- Have a deep dish prepared. Dip the sponge fingers in coffee and place them in the dish. Make sure not to soak the fingers for too long as they will fall apart.
- Now, spread half of the whipped mixture on top of the sponge fingers. Repeat the process with another layer of sponge fingers and cream mixture.
- Finally dust the top with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 3-5 hours to set before serving.