So in the spirit of the season, here’s a hauntingly delicious rum cocktail recipe. Hope you enjoy this bloody “treat” for Halloween that will leave your guests dancing all night long.
Red Blood Rum
October 26, 2018
: 2 min
: 5 min
: 7 min
: Very easy
- 2 ounce Spiced rum
- 1.5 ounces Rose lemonade
- 1.5 ounces Coke
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Few drops of Red food colouring
- 3-4 Ice cubes
- To Rim Glass with Red-Tinted Sugar
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 5 drops Red food colouring
- Step 1 Place the sugar in a small zip-lock bag. Add a few drops of red food colouring. Close the bag and shake vigorously to distribute the colour. Pour out onto shallow plate.
- Step 2 Dip rim of cocktail glass in water, then into red-tinted sugar to lightly coat.
- Step 3 Fill a large glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients and stir well until chilled.
- Step 4 Strain evenly into chilled cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a plastic Halloween spider.