Summer is here and so are the fresh berries! I had some raspberries left in the fridge and wanted to use them up before they turn all mushy. This chia pudding seemed to be a super easy recipe to make early in the morning. It’s creamy, delicious, easy to make and a healthy vegan option loaded with antioxidants, fibre and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, you can make this chia pudding with any milk – almond, hazelnut, soy, oat…the choice is yours!
COCONUT & RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING
- 150 g Raspberries
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup Unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp Raspberry Jam
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- Step 1 Whisk together chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey in a bowl. Cover and leave it to soak in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Step 2 Prepare two serving glasses/ bowls. For the first layer, smash some fresh raspberries and add in a teaspoon of jam into each glass.
- Step 3 Mix the chia seed mixture well before adding it as the next layer. Garnish with fresh raspberries, desiccated coconut and pistachios.