- 125 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 75 g Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Mixed spice
- 1 tsp Grated orange zest
- 70 g Unsalted butter (softened)
- 60 g Crunchy peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix to a smmooth dough using the dough hooks of an electric hand mixer, or by hand.
- Use 2 teaspoons to scoop 12 equal mounds of the mixture onto the baking tray, placing them about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Leave the cookies on the baking tray for 2-3 minutes to cool and harden slightly. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.