This simple and colourful mango salsa is made with a sweet juicy mango, tart lime juice and peppery jalapenos for that delicious combination of sweet and heat. Serve this fresh salsa with tortilla chips, with grilled chicken or fish, on tacos, or as a salad itself.
May 3, 2018
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 1 ripe Mango (diced)
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 small Red onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño/ Green chilli (deseeded and minced)
- Half a lemon/ lime (juiced)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Step 1 In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Step 2 Drizzle the juice of one lemon and mix well.
- Step 3 Season with salt and pepper, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer before serving.