- 1 small Cabbage
- 250 g Prawns
- 1 small Onion
- 1 clove Garlic (finely sliced)
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut or 3tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 3/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Cook the prawns with half a cup of water, 1/4 tsp turmeric and pinch of salt for 3-4 minutes.
- Using your hands combine sliced/ grated cabbage, chopped onions, garlic, curry leaves, green chillies, salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, let it splutter.
- Add in the cabbage mixture and cooked prawns, mix well. Cover with lid and saute for 5-7 minutes on low heat. Open and stir for few more minutes. Serve with rice or chapathi.