It’s a magical drink, complete with a mountain of whipped cream, fluffy marshmallows and rainbow sprinkles. Just the perfect mythical treat you need for those cold winter nights.
Fun fact: Scotland’s national animal is a unicorn. It has been used as the Scottish heraldic symbol since the 12th century. 🙂
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 75 g White chocolate (add more as per taste)
- 1 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Pink food colouring gel
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Place the white chocolate, milk, sugar and vanilla essence in a sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking continuously until the chocolate has melted completely. Make sure not to bring it to boil.
- Whisk in the pink food colouring gel until you get your desired colour (preferably pastel pink).
- Pour the liquid into individual mugs and top it with whipped cream, marshmallows and colourful sprinkles.