- 1 whole fish (Any firm white fish, I’ve used Rainbow Trout)
- 2tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1tbsp Tandoori masala
- 1tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 ½ tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Clean the fish and pat dry. Then make small gashes on either side of the fish.
- Mix all the ingredients with the oil to make a fine paste.
- Coat the fish with the marinade and keep it aside in a cool place for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Grease a baking tray with a little oil and place the fish on it.
- Place it in the oven and cook for about 8 minutes and the turn the fish around to the other side. Cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Serve it hot with a lemon wedge or onion slices.