- 3 whole Sweet Potatoes (peeled and cut into strips)
- Fresh Thyme (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Coat the sweet potatoes with olive oil. Add salt, chilli powder and thyme to it.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil and seasoning mixture. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pans halfway through, until the fries are sizzling (watch so that the edges don’t burn).
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the pan for 5 minutes and serve.