- 350 g Strawberries (hulled)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 4 cups Sparkling water
- Ice cubes for serving
- Add water and sugar into a saucepan over a medium heat and heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is simmering around the edges. Stir it occasionally. Once done, set it aside to cool down.
- Blitz strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Place a sieve over a large jug and pour the pureed strawberries through the sieve to make sure there are no lumps in your lemonade.
- Add lemon juice and sparkling water into your strawberry mix and stir gently. Then add your simple syrup, stirring until everything is combined.
- Chill the lemonade in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. If not refrigerating, you can serve with ice cubes.
- Serve chilled, with a slice of lemon and a fresh strawberry. Enjoy!:)