- 400 g Beef (thinly sliced into strips)
- 6 Baby corns (chopped)
- 155 g Mange tout peas (trimmed)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 slices Ginger
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Marinade beef in 2 tbsp Oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ginger garlic paste, honey and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat, add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Remove beef from marinade and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Transfer it to a plate.
- Now add 1 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and stir-fry all vegetables for 3 minutes.
- When ready add fried vegetables to the beef, add remaining marinade from the bowl and the remaining tablespoon of oyster sauce and 1 tbsp soy sauce.Stir and cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with noodles or rice.