- 3 cups Spinach (washed & chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 2 Garlic pods (finely chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- 3 Dry red chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add in the mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add dry red chillies, ginger and saute for 10 seconds. Now, add the green chillies and chopped onions. Saute for a minute.
- Mix in the washed and chopped spinach. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Make a well in the centre of the pan, crack open the egg and scramble it. Add in 2 tbsp of grated coconut and salt to taste. Stir fry everything together for 2 minutes. Serve with rice or chapatti.