Salted Caramel Ice Cream
September 23, 2018
: 15 min
: 8 hr
: 8 hr 15 min
- 1 can (396g) Dulce de leche/ Caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt flakes
- 1/2 cup Caramel candies (chopped)
- Step 1 In a large bowl, stir together dulce de leche and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
- Step 2 In another bowl, whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the dulce de leche mixture. Stir in sea salt flakes and chopped caramel candies.
- Step 3 Pour ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or container. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 8 hours.
- Step 4 When ready, remove from freezer, scoop, serve and enjoy!