- 3 tbsps Basil seeds/ Sabza
- 1/4 cup Vermicelli
- 1 pack Strawberry Jelly
- 1 Banana(chopped)
- 1/2 cup Grapes (cut into halves)
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Rose syrup/ Roohafsa
- Ice cream (vanilla/ strawberry/ pistachio)
- Pistachio for garnishing
- Almonds for garnishing
- Soak the basil seed in water to minimum of 30 min, drain the excess water using a strainer.
- Boil milk, mix in the sugar. Let it cool down, mix in the rose syrup and refrigerate until assembling.
- Boil water in a pan, add in the vermicelli, stir well and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Drain away the excess water, rinse in cold water and keep it aside.
- To make the strawberry jelly, follow the instructions on the packet and refrigerate it.
- Take a tall glass to assemble the falooda. To start with pour a tablespoon of rose syrup into the glass, add basil seeds, then add a layer of vermicelli.
- Pour in the chilled rose milk, add a layer of strawberry jelly, then the chopped fruits, then top it up with two scoops of ice cream, garnish with rose syrup and chopped pistachio or almonds.