Summer is here, and what better way to cool down on a sweltering day than with this refreshing blend of watermelon and rose syrup. Its cool, sweet and absolutely delicious!:)
- 4 cups Watermelon
- 1 tbsp Basil seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rose syrup/ Roohafza
- 2 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Soak the basil seeds in a cup of water for half an hour.
- Separate the pulp of the watermelon from its rind and chop it roughly.
- Place the cut watermelon pieces, rose syrup and ice cubes in a blender and blend till smooth. Use a strainer to remove any seeds.
- In a serving glass, place two ice cubes and basil seeds; pour in the juice and enjoy!