Looking for some innovative drink recipe? This Pomegranate and Ginger spritzer is a wonderful choice, it’s very refreshing and a tasty way to get the antioxidants in!
- 600ml Pomegranate juice – 1 cup ( Make sure it’s not juice made from concentrate)
- Ginger beer – 500 ml (chilled)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Lime juice
- Mint leaves
- Lime rings
- Heat pomegranate juice, sugar and lemon juice in a pan.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, simmer the heat. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Strain the mixture.
- Add ice cubes and 4-6 tbsp of mixture in each glass.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lemon rings and mint leaves. Serve immediately.