As the cookie monster says, C is for COOKIES! 🙂
They are packed with full of divine flavours and textures from the luminous green crunchy nuts to the creamy white chocolate. You have to try them out!
- ½ cup Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Caster sugar
- ½ cup of Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups All purpouse flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup of Rolled oats
- ¾ cup Unsalted Pistachios(chopped)
- ¾ cup White chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and rolled oats. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture slowly.
- Fold in the unsalted pistachios and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by tablespoons full (or you can use an ice cream scoop) onto ungreased cookie sheets. Add an extra chocolate chip or pistachio on the top for decoration if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until it’s a nice light brown in colour.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack and later store them in an air tight container.