A smoothie that has your fruit and veggies packed into one drink, and will leave you feeling like you’re in a tropical island. Not only is this drink refreshing, it’s utterly delicious and healthy too. This Pineapple and Matcha Green Tea Smoothie has got all the nutrients and vitamins you need to keep you charged for the day.
- Pineapple adds that sweetness to this smoothie, it has properties that support gut health and is a good source of vitamin C.
- Matcha Green Tea contains a great dose of antioxidants, much more than a regular brewed green tea.
- The banana in this recipe is what gives this drink a creamy texture, packed with protein and potassium.
- Spinach is rich in iron and a great source of vitamin A, C, K and folic acid. Adding this to your smoothie won’t affect its taste or texture, so don’t hesitate.
- Flax seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, contains a lot of fibre which helps to maintain blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol levels.
Pineapple Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 Pineapple (chopped)
- 1 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- Handful Baby spinach
- 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1 tbsp Flax seed
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk or any milk of your choice
- Pour oat milk into the blender, followed by matcha green tea powder and flax seeds.
- Add the chopped pineapple pieces and banana, and blend for a minute until creamy and smooth. Serve immediately!