Pineapple Kulukki Sarbath/ Shaken Pineapple Lemonade
- 1/4 cup Fresh Pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp Pineapple (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Basil seeds/ Sabja seeds
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Honey/ Agave syrup/ Sugar syrup to taste
- 2 cups Cold water
- Ice cubes as required
- 6-7 Mint leaves
- 1 deseeded Green chilli
- Step 1 Grind mint leaves and green chilli along with 3 tbsp of water. Keep it aside.
- Step 2 Soak the basil seeds in water for 10 minutes to double in volume.
- Step 3 In a shaker, add pineapple juice, chopped pineapple, 1 tsp mint+green chilli syrup, soaked basil seeds and sugar syrup to taste. Pour in cold water and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Step 4 Pour into serving glasses, add crushed ice cubes and serve immediately.