One of the easiest recipes that can be made ahead of time. This pasta salad is great for a picnic in the park or for lunch on the go, super filling and delicious.
Pasta Salad with Tuna
- 2 cups Fusilli pasta
- 1 can Tuna in brine (drained)
- 1 can (198g) Sweetcorn
- Half an onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper (diced)
- 3 tbsp Spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill
- 3-4 tbsp Light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Step 1 Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes or till al dente. Drain well in a colander.
- Step 2 Place the pasta in a large mixing bowl and toss well with the olive oil.
- Step 3 Add the remaining ingredients, except dill in a large bowl and toss well.
- Step 4 When ready to serve, give the salad another mix, taste to see if you need more salt or mayonnaise and garnish with dill.