Whip up a creamy and delightful dessert this summer with one of the most versatile golden treats…oranges! The orange infusion in this pudding adds in just the right amount of zesty flavour it needs and it also adds up to your daily dose of vitamin C.
- 3 cups Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 3 tbsp Gelatin
- 1 tsp Orange zest (optional)
- Step 1 In a bowl, add gelatin into orange juice. Heat this over a pan of hot water till gelatin dissolves. Cool and keep aside.
- Step 2 Whip cream along with a teaspoon of vanilla essence till light and fluffy (keep some aside for decorating if needed), fold in the condensed milk.
- Step 3 Mix in orange zest, juice and gelatin mixture and pour into serving glasses and refrigerate for a few hours till it has set.
- Step 4 Decorate with orange slices or whipped cream and serve.