It’s the kind of food that makes you feel like you’re eating dessert instead of breakfast. What can be better than that? Treat yourself to this delicious chocolate goodness to get your day off to a good start. 🙂
- 1 cup Rolled oatmeal
- 1 1/2 tbsps Nutella
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar/ Honey (optional)
- Hazelnuts and Raisins (to garnish)
- Heat the milk and water in a small sauce pan for a minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and stir in oats, nutella, cocoa powder and sugar. Bring to a gentle simmer and continue to stir gently.
- Once the oats have fully absorbed the milk, remove from the hob. Add a little extra milk if oatmeal is too thick, to get your desired consistency. Pour into a separate bowl and top with hazelnuts and raisins or the topping of your choice.