This light as air mousse dessert has just two ingredients, is so easy to whip up and will leave you craving for more!:)
February 13, 2018
: 2 min
: 15 min
: 17 min
: Very easy
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- Step 1 In a large bowl, beat the cream till it is light and fluffy.
- Step 2 Then add in Nutella, fold it in gently with a spatula.
- Step 3 Transfer it into serving bowls or ramekins.
- Step 4 Chill the mousse in the refrigerator at least for 2 hours.
- Step 5 Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate chips/ shavings or hazelnuts and serve.