Why I waited so long to try this recipe I’ll never know, but now that I have, I find myself slightly addicted. If you are a Nutella fan then this recipe is well worth trying!
- 2 cups Plain flour
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¾ cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add banana, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat just until flour is incorporated (don’t over mix).
- Spoon Nutella into a small dish and soften in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of the banana bread batter to the Nutella and stir until blended well.
- Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake 60 minutes, it will seem a tiny bit undercooked but that’s what makes it good & moist, just the way banana bread should be.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.