- 190 g Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 50 g Unsalted Butter
- 100 g Plain flour
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Knead together lightly then roll out the dough onto a lightly floured surface, about 3 mm thick. Using a small shot glass or a small cutter, cut out the biscuits, then using a fork or tooth pick poke in some holes.
- Gather up the rest of the dough, roll out and repeat. If the weather is warm, keep the dough in fridge for half an hour before rolling it out.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the biscuits on the tray. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the tray. Store in an air tight container.