This delicious dessert is an ideal way to end any meal, it is both rich and refreshing, but also incredibly quick and easy to make.
- 3 Mangoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1/3 + 3/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream
- Mint for garnishing
- Combine chopped mangoes and 1/3 cup water in a blender; process until smooth. Press puree through a fine sieve over a bowl and discard the solids. Whisk the fresh cream for a few minutes and stir it into the mango puree.
- Bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add sugar to pan, stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add the gelatin into the mixture and gently whisk it with spatula until the gelatin dissolves. Switch off the flame.
- Add the mango puree to the gelatin mixture and keep stirring.
- Once the mixture has come to room temperature, pour it into dessert bowls and set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When the pudding is set, garnish it with whipped cream/ fresh mangoes and mint leaves. Mango Pudding is ready to be served.