Mango Chia Pudding
April 9, 2018
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
: Very easy
- 1 cup Mango (diced)
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup Coconut milk or any milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Honey/ Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- Step 1 In a bowl, mix together chia seeds, milk, vanilla essence and honey. Refrigerate this for at least an hour or overnight. The chia seeds will plump up and the mixture will thicken.
- Step 2 Set aside a few pieces of the diced mango for garnishing. Add the remaining mango pieces to a blender with 2-3 tablespoons of water, and blend until smooth.
- Step 3 Take two dessert glasses, place the chia pudding halfway up and then top up with the mango puree.
- Step 4 Garnish with diced mango and serve chilled.