- 1 bunch Kale (ribs removed & leaves very thinly sliced)
- 1 Apple (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Dates
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add the kale, toss to coat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut the dates into thin slivers and the apple into thin matchsticks.
- Add the dates, apples, almonds and cheese to the kale.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well.