Try this simple yet extremely flavourful potatoes roasted with cumin, and I am sure even you will fall in love with them like I did.
- 4 Potatoes (medium sized, par-boiled and cut into cubes)
- 1½ tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Dry mango powder (amchur)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a pan; add cumin seeds and saute for 30 seconds.
- Next, add the cubed potatoes, turmeric powder, pepper powder and dry mango powder along with salt.
- Mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or chawal (rice).