A wonderfully indulgent recipe for the cold winter nights!
- 2 large Jacket Potatoes
- 200g Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Double cream/ crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp Red wine
- Oil for frying
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Scrub, wash and pat dry the potatoes.
- Rub a little oil and salt on the potato skins to make them extra crispy.
- Place the potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree C for an hour.
- While those are cooking, add 1 tsp of the oil into a large skillet set over medium heat and then add butter.
- Once the butter has melted toss in the onions. Cook until the onions turn soft which should take a couple of minutes.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms, cook for 5-7 minutes until they are tender or have released their water.
- Mix in the crème fraîche, pepper, salt to taste and chopped parsley and cook for another minute.
- Slit open the jacket potatoes and season inside of the potatoes with a little salt, and then spoon on the mushroom mixture. Garnish with some parsley and serve.