A dish that delivers a balance of sweet and savoury flavours!
Chorizo is a coarsely textured, spiced pork sausage used mainly in Spanish cooking. They have a distinctive smoky flavour and a rich red colour which is from the smoked paprika used to make them.
- 250g Semi-cured Chorizo
- 2 cloves Garlic (bashed)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Slice the chorizo into 2 cm chunks.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and add a bit of oil and place the sliced chorizo on the pan.
- After a minute add in the crushed garlic. Leave it to fry for a couple of minutes, toss occasionally so that it doesn’t get burnt.
- Now add the red wine vinegar and honey, toss it in.
- Reduce the sauce until it forms a glaze and turn off the flame.
Serve it right away with some flour tortillas or with a pint of chilled beer.