Bring in the magic of festivities with these Healthy Oats and Dates Ladoo. These are gluten free and made free from refined sugar. Super easy to make, you just have to roast, grind and combine all the ingredients to make these nutrient power packed treats. So go ahead and binge on these little bliss balls without any guilt!
Healthy Oats & Dates Ladoo
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Dates (deseeded)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1 tsp Oil/ Ghee
- 3 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- Dry roast the oats in a pan over low heat. Keep stirring for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set it aside.
- In the same pan, dry roast almonds for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool completely.
- Grind the oats to a fine powder. Do the same with the roasted almonds. Mix the two ingredients in a bowl. Grind the pitted dates to a fine paste and add it to the mixture.
- Add ground cardamom and honey to the oats mixture. Combine well using your hands. Apply some oil/ ghee on your palms and carefully roll to form lemon sized balls.
- Roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut and serve them right away or store them in an air tight container.