- 120g Fish fillet (skinned and pinboned)
- 100 g Potatoes
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (finely sliced)
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the quartered potatoes into the boiling water and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Fold a large sheet of foil or baking paper in half and tightly fold one side to seal.
- Place the lemon slices, cherry tomatoes, fish fillet and oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper, and gently combine.
- Drain the potatoes , let it cool and add it to the bowl. Gently combine all the ingredients and place them into the foil bag and seal the bag loosely.
- Heat the oven to 200 C . Place the bag on a baking tray and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once done, transfer it to a serving plate and gently pierce to release the steam. Fish in a bag is ready to be served! 🙂