- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 tbsp Custard Powder (vanilla flavoured)
- 5 tbspn Sugar
- 1/2 cup Banana (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Apples (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries/ Grapes (chopped)
- Take 1/4 cup milk in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk in a sauce pan. When it begins to boil, add sugar and mix well.
- To the 1/4 cup milk that was kept aside, add custard powder and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- Add this mixture to the boiling milk and continue stirring to ensure it does not burn from the bottom. Cook this for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously till the custard thickens.
- Remove from hob and let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cling wrap the bowl to prevent a skin from forming on top.
- Chop the fruits to bite size pieces, you can use any seasonal fruit of your choice. Place all the chopped fruits in a large serving bowl, pour over the custard and mix well. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour. Serve chilled.