- 3 Zucchini/ Courgette (chopped)
- 1 large Potato (chopped)
- 1 Green chilli (slit)
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup/ Sugar (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 can (400g) Light Coconut Milk
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot. Add the chopped zucchini and potato and stir.
- Add the green chilli, salt and spices, and stir for minute to coat in the spices. Cover the pot and sweat the vegetables for five minutes.
- Now, add in the vegetable stock and coconut milk to the mixture. Cook for another 10 minutes or till the potato is tender.
- Using a blender, blend the mixture until smooth. Serve with croutons or ciabatta bread. Enjoy!