A yummy protein packed smoothie!
There’s nothing I love more than a breakfast shake that can be made in few minutes without any prep work and over night nonsense. This luxurious and creamy chocolate peanut butter shake is my go-to breakfast, it’s loaded with all of the decadent things, it has protein packed peanut butter, sweet and natural honey, cocoa powder, milk, and bananas. Just the perfect morning milkshake everyone needs that could easily be doubled as a decadent desert.
- 2 large Ripe bananas (cut into chunks)
- 2 tbsp Creamy peanut butter (preferably organic with no added sugar)
- 2 tbsp Honey (or you can substitute it with sugar)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups Cold milk
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and pulse until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve/drink when it’s still chill. Enjoy!