- 170g Dark Chocolate (preferably 50%+ Cocoa)
- 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 115 g Unsalted Butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree C. Grease and line a square cake tin.
- Place the chocolate and butter into a bowl. Set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. heat stirring gently until melted. Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Beat the sugar into the chocolate mixture using a whisk.
- Add the eggs one at a time until well combined.
- Then add the cocoa powder and mix. Sift in the flour and using a spatula mix itin until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow it to cool, cut into squares and serve with ice cream or have it on it’s own. Enjoy!