- 500g Beef
- 2 Onions (cubed)
- 1 Bell pepper (cubed)
- 1 inch Ginger (finely sliced)
- 6 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Spring onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Beef stock
- Slice the beef into thin strips, add them into the pressure cooker along with a tablespoon of soy sauce and salt. Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil and add in the ginger, garlic, green chillies and onions. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
- Now add in the chopped bell peppers, salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes. Transfer this to a plate.
- Add in 1 tbsp of oil and then add in the cooked beef. Keep aside 1/4 cup of Beef stock for later.
- Stir fry the beef for a couple of minutes and then add in the kashmiri chilli powder. Lower the flame and mix it in well until the raw flavour has gone.
- Now add in the tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce and stir fry. Mix in the stir fried onions and bell peppers that was kept aside.
- Make a cornflour slurry using the beef stock and water and pour it in. Increase the heat and mix everything well. Simmer for a couple of minutes and garnish with spring onions.
Your Chilli Beef is ready! 🙂