- 2 Chicken breast (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Red pepper (julienned)
- 1 Medium red onion (julienned)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Dried oregano
- 2 Limes
- Olive Oil
- 4 Flour tortillas
For the salsa
- 1 Red chilli (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 15 Cherry tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cheddar cheese
- Soured cream/ Low-fat yogurt
- In a mixing bowl put the chicken, capsicum, onion with paprika and cumin.
- Add a nice squeeze of half a lime, 1tbsp of olive oil, pepper and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients well and keep it aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile start with the salsa. Take bowl, mix together the roughly chopped cherry tomatoes, ground black pepper, chopped chillies, a squeeze of one lime and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Chop the coriander leaves finely and keep it aside. Garnish the salsa with the coriander leaves just before serving.
- Heat a griddle or pan on medium heat. Place the marinated chicken, onions and peppers onto the preheated pan and cook for 6-7 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and well cooked. Make sure to stir occasionally making sure you don’t burn any of the ingredients.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place it on a serving dish and squeeze the remaining half of lime.
- Warm the tortillas in low heated pan.
- To serve, spread salsa over the warm tortilla and top with a spoonful of guacamole. Spoons fill the chicken mixture in the center and finish with a dollop of soured cream/ low-fat yogurt. Fold the tortilla over the filling and serve.