- 2 Chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 Onion (chopped into cubes)
- 100g Green beans
- 1 Green chilli
- 2 tbsp Spring onion ( chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Maggie masala chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Pre-heat a large wok or deep pan over high heat and pour in the oil.
- Add the cut chicken breasts, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring and tossing until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add in onion, green beans, salt and Maggie masala chilli sauce.
- Cook 3 minutes then serve. This goes great with brown rice.