- 20-25 Baby potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried mango powder (Amchoor powder)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
To roast and grind
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dry Coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Blackpeppercorns
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 4 Dried chillies
- Heat a pan, and dry roast the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, fennel seeds and dried chillies.
- Grind the roasted ingredients.
- Heat the pan, add ghee and asafoetida (hing). Now drop in the boiled, peeled and cubed baby potatoes.
- Stir fry the potatoes for a couple of minutes till they turn lightly golden brown.
- Season with salt and add red chilli powder, dried mango powder and ground mixture. Give it a good stir and remove from the heat after a minute or two.
Salt to taste