- 1 Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 (small) Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add in the mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté until the onions turn transparent.
- Add in the potatoes, turmeric and salt. Stir until it’s half cooked. Add the broccoli florets and stir fry for two minutes.
- Now, mix in all the masalas and sauté for 3-4 two minutes.