Fresh Blueberries, now who doesn’t like them! They are juicy and have a sweet and pleasant flavour. These berries are also packed with fibre, vitamin C and are a great source of antioxidants. And recently I came across this article that mentioned that if you eat blueberries, it helps in improving your memory power. What I love about this recipe is that it is really simple, easy and filled with the healthy stuff. So go ahead, make yourself a giant smoothie and I bet you won’t regret it!
- 1 Fresh/ frozen Banana (peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks)
- 1 cup Fresh/ frozen Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- ¾ cup Skim Milk
- 1tbsp Oats
- 1tsp Honey
- ½ cup Ice cubes (optional)
- Placefresh/ frozen banana chunks and ¼ cup of skim milk into blender and blend until only a few small chunks remain.
- Add blueberries, honey, oats, greek yogurt, ice cubes(optional) and remaining milk. Blend again until smooth or desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses, top with a few more berries and serve!