It’s the perfect dessert to make and indulge in when you feel nostalgic! This is a no-bake, fail-proof recipe and can be whipped up quickly when you’re craving some chocolaty biscuit goodness!
- 1 pack Tea biscuits
- 300 ml Double cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 150 g Milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Instant coffee
- 2-3 tbsp Coffee powder
- Heat water and mix in coffee powder. Set it aside.
- Pour heavy cream into a large bowl. Whip it up until soft peaks form.
- Chop up the milk chocolate and microwave it for 40 seconds. Using a spatula, stir it and make sure it has melted. Pour this into the whipped cream and add a teaspoon of vanilla extract as well. Gently, fold the mixture to incorporate the chocolate into the cream.
- Have a serving dish ready. Dip each tea biscuit in coffee and place it on the dish. Once you have filled one layer, spread half of the chocolate whipped cream over it and repeat with the remaining biscuits and cream.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.