Besan Dosa/ Gram Flour Crepe
March 1, 2019
: 10 min
: 20 min
: 30 min
- 1 cup Gram flour/ Chickpea flour
- Half an onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Carom seeds/Ajwain
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Water (add more if needed)
- Step 1 In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except oil).
- Step 2 Pour in enough water and whisk everything together to get the consistency of pancake batter. Make sure there are no lumps and that it’s not too watery.
- Step 3 Heat a flat pan on low-medium flame, spread a tsp of oil. Pour in a ladle full of the prepared batter. Gently spread the batter in a circular motion using the ladle.
- Step 4 Drizzle a bit of oil around the edges. Cook till the base is golden brown and edges turn crispy.
- Step 5 Flip the dosa over and cook for another minute. Fold and transfer to a serving dish.
- Step 6 Repeat the same with the remaining batter. Serve with any chutney of your choice.