A no fuss breakfast or brunch dish, made with ingredients you have on hand like eggs, cheese and some veggies; and for those who like meat, add that in as well. Combine all the ingredients into a casserole dish, pop it in the oven and let it do its thing. It can’t get any simpler than this, and the best part is, this Baked Egg Casserole can be assembled the night before and baked the next morning.
BAKED EGG CASSEROLE
- •8 large eggs
- •1 cup Leek (chopped)
- •2 cloves garlic (minced)
- •1 cup Sausages/ ham (diced)
- •1 Yellow onion (diced)
- •1/2 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- •3/4 cup Milk
- •1/2 Red chilli flakes
- •1/2 tsp Black pepper
- •1 tsp Salt
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180 C. Grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
- Step 2 Whisk the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Step 3 Pour this mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the eggs fluff up and are cooked through. remove from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.