A delicious and refreshing smoothie recipe made with almond milk, coconut water, avocado and cucumber. Creamy and smooth with the green goodness. 🙂
- 1 Ripe Avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1 cup Cucumber (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup Coconut water
- 3/4 cup Almond milk/ Skimmed Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2-3 Ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add more coconut water/milk if needed to reach the desired thickness.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.